Setting up the Quip Integration on Workplace
Change platform:Computer Help
Quip integration makes it easy to share content from Quip within Workplace on web and mobile. It also enables authenticated previews so people can see more information about a Quip document without leaving Workplace. You can link a Quip folder to a Workplace group so teams can easily access their documents and see who's working on what.
Note: You must be the primary administrator for your organization in Quip to complete this process.
- Go to the Workplace Integrations Directory.
- Search for Quip.
- Click Add to Workplace. A dialog window will appear.
- In a new window, navigate to the Quip Admin Dashboard.
- Select Create API Key.
- Name your service and save to generate the Client ID and Secret.
- Enter the Client ID and Secret into the dialog that appeared in step 3.
- Click Install.
- The dialog will close and the Quip integration will be enabled for everyone in your organization.